Dutch Program for Children
The better children are able to speak and understand the Dutch language the easier it is for them to function, fit into society. Increasing the Dutch language skill is the mail goal during this course.
Basten Trainingen offers the possibility for children to work on their school-language, Dutch sayings, expressions and increase their vocabulary comprehension.
The children receive personal tips and tricks. This all to improve their spoken and comprehensive skills.
The course is for children who don’t speak the Dutch language at home, or very little. This course is also suitable for children who have been raised bi-lingual or multi-lingual.
During the lessons we work with various methods that are keyed into reducing the language deficiencies in the Dutch language.
- Number of students: 6 minimum – 12 maximum
- Minimum age: 8 year (Group 4)
- Maximum age: 12 year (Group 8)
- Location: Basisschool De Boschuil & Basisschool De Driestam
- Costs: € 150,00 (10 weeks, 1 hour per week) including intake, hand-outs and testing.
For more information ask miss Emma Kuiper-McLeod, teacher at basisschool De Boschuil or miss Lonie Bert, teacher/intern begeleider at basisschool De Driestam.
Basten Trainingen offers:
- Tailor-made programmes for individual kids
- Tutoring and practicing Dutch in a playful way. Focus vocabulary, reading and speaking. High-quality language courses.
- Lessons are being held at school during or right after classroom hours.
- Teaching sessions are usually limited 2 hours. In order not to overstretch the attention span of the children.
- As an extra service , we keep in contact with the school and your child’s teacher. We can optimally monitor progress specific areas of attention. If needed I can be an intermediair, providing support in your contact with the teachers/ staff.